We are a large multi-disciplinary department, which aims to tackle some of the world’s biggest health challenges by integrating innovative basic biology with cutting edge clinical research. We have internationally renowned programmes in a range of areas including cardiovascular sciences, diabetes and endocrinology, immunology, haematology and pathology. Find out more about what we do.
11 October 2021
The Oxford - Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS) Fellowships Programme continued to demonstrate significant progress over the last year, despite the challenges associated with the global pandemic, including restricted lab access and work from home guidance. Six new Oxford-BMS Fellowships for 2021 were announced.
15 September 2021
The project, involving Oxford University Hospitals, Defence Medical Services (DMS), and the Radcliffe Department of Medicine is in the running for a prestigious honour at the Health Service Journal Awards 2021.
Staff/student support resources
- University of Oxford COVID-19 response latest
- University of Oxford staff and student testing for COVID-19
- University of Oxford testing for COVID-19 flowchart (SSO login required)
- University of Oxford Coronavirus Research
- RDM single point of contact (SSO login required)
- Working from home guide for University staff (SSO required)
- IT advice from MSD IT
- IT Services: Adjusting to working from home
- Information Security: Advice
- Sources of support for wellbeing
- Dept. of Experimental Psychology mental health resources