We are a large multi-disciplinary department, which aims to tackle some of the world’s biggest health challenges by integrating innovative basic biology with cutting edge clinical research. We have internationally renowned programmes in a range of areas including cardiovascular sciences, diabetes and endocrinology, immunology, haematology and pathology. Find out more about what we do.
15 December 2021
The enterprise will focus on developing targeted therapies for a specific family of blood cancers.
Strong cytotoxic T cell responses to an internal viral component are associated with mild COVID-19 disease
1 December 2021
Study from the Dong Group reveals key differences in the adaptive immune responses of patients with mild vs. severe COVID-19, highlighting a potential new vaccine target.
Staff/student support resources
- University of Oxford COVID-19 response latest
- University of Oxford staff and student testing for COVID-19
- University of Oxford testing for COVID-19 flowchart (SSO login required)
- University of Oxford Coronavirus Research
- RDM single point of contact (SSO login required)
- Working from home guide for University staff (SSO required)
- IT advice from MSD IT
- IT Services: Adjusting to working from home
- Information Security: Advice
- Sources of support for wellbeing
- Dept. of Experimental Psychology mental health resources