We are a large multi-disciplinary department, which aims to tackle some of the world’s biggest health challenges by integrating innovative basic biology with cutting edge clinical research. We have internationally renowned programmes in a range of areas including cardiovascular sciences, diabetes and endocrinology, immunology, haematology and pathology. Find out more about what we do.
30 March 2021
Dr Bethan Psaila and her team will investigate the potential of circulating blood platelets for early detection of a range of cancer types.
Staff/student support resources
- University of Oxford COVID-19 response latest
- University of Oxford staff and student testing for COVID-19
- University of Oxford Coronavirus Research
- Working from home guide for University staff (SSO required)
- IT advice from MSD IT
- IT Services: Adjusting to working from home
- IT Services: Guidance for teaching remotely
- Information Security: Advice
- Sources of support for wellbeing
- Dept. of Experimental Psychology mental health resources