RDM Researcher Association
- Learning and Development
- Career Development Committee
- Researcher's career paths
- Grading and Regrading
- Reward and Recognition
- Personal Development Review
- Find Funding
- RDM Researcher Association
- Teaching in RDM
- Principal Investigator Guidelines
A community to enrich the RDM researcher experience through social events, career development and advice.
One this page you can find information about the RDM Researcher Association, a community that serves to enrich the researcher experience, through social events, career development and advice.
We liaise directly with the RDM Career Development committee to address any concerns and suggestions expressed by RDM researchers.
The RDM Researcher Association is led and run by researchers. Our committee represents the diversity of our department, to help support a researcher focused community. We are always keen to hear your suggestions and concerns. If you would like to get involved in activities or would like to suggest your own ideas then please get in touch.
- Pub Quiz: May 2023. Event details coming soon!!!
- RDM Careers Day: October 2023