We are a large multi-disciplinary department, which aims to tackle some of the world’s biggest health challenges by integrating innovative basic biology with cutting edge clinical research. We have internationally renowned programmes in a range of areas including cardiovascular sciences, diabetes and endocrinology, immunology, haematology and pathology. Find out more about what we do.
16 September 2021
A new paper published this week in Cell Reports reveals that changes in the gene expression of blood stem cells occur across the human lifetime; an important step in the understanding and treatment of blood disorders.
15 September 2021
The project, involving Oxford University Hospitals, Defence Medical Services (DMS), and the Radcliffe Department of Medicine is in the running for a prestigious honour at the Health Service Journal Awards 2021.
Staff/student support resources
- University of Oxford COVID-19 response latest
- University of Oxford staff and student testing for COVID-19
- University of Oxford testing for COVID-19 flowchart (SSO login required)
- University of Oxford Coronavirus Research
- RDM single point of contact (SSO login required)
- Working from home guide for University staff (SSO required)
- IT advice from MSD IT
- IT Services: Adjusting to working from home
- IT Services: Guidance for teaching remotely
- Information Security: Advice
- Sources of support for wellbeing
- Dept. of Experimental Psychology mental health resources