We are a large multi-disciplinary department, which aims to tackle some of the world’s biggest health challenges by integrating innovative basic biology with cutting edge clinical research. We have internationally renowned programmes in a range of areas including cardiovascular sciences, diabetes and endocrinology, immunology, haematology and pathology. Find out more about what we do.
10 July 2020
Many congratulations to our researchers.
Staff/student support resources
- Working from home guide for University staff (SSO required)
- IT advice from MSD IT
- IT Services: Adjusting to working from home
- IT Services: Guidance for teaching remotely
- Information Security: Advice
- HR Support: Sources of support for wellbeing
- Dept. of Experimental Psychology mental health resources
- HR Support: looking after dependants
- Oxford Sparks - Family survival guide | Animations, articles, podcasts and teaching resources