I joined the Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine in September 2017 as a HR Officer. I provide HR support and advice for the research groups within both the RDM, Investigative Medicine and NDM, Experimental Medicine divisions. I am responsible for specific Principal Investigators and their staff.
I can assist with queries relating to:
- Recruitment and selection
- Pre-employment checks and visa applications/extensions
- Contract management, including End of Fixed Term Contract process, extensions, re-grading and advice on terms of conditions of employment
- Policy assistance in relation to the University's processes and procedures.
- Payroll administration and HRIS maintenance
- Casual / Variable Hours workers
- Departmental induction and probation monitoring
- Generalist HR Administration
- Sickness absence management, annual and other types of leave administration and advice
- Maternity / Paternity / Adoption and Shared parental leave
- Departmental visitors/affiliate agreements;
- Performance management, including Personal Development Reviews & Appraisals