+44 (0)1865 220481 (Monday, Tuesday & Friday); +44 (0)1865 234649 (Wednesday & Thursday)
Administrator RDMS and Deputy Administrator NDCLS
- Mental Health First Aider - Restore training, accredited by Mental Health England
- First Aider - British Red Cross training
- Harassment Advisor
I currently divide my time between two roles, Administrator for the RDM Strategic and Experimental Therapeutics teams (40%) and Deputy Administrator for the Nuffield Division of Clinical Laboratory Sciences (60%).
My duties in RDM Strategic and Experimental Therapeutics include:
- HR management including recruitment and selection, induction, probation, performance management and development
- Project development support from the initial proposal to full application, award and post award management
- Website development and maintenance support
- Athena SWAN support with responsibility for collecting, collating, checking and presenting staff, recruitment and training data across RDM
- Other adhoc projects in RDM Strategic
My duties in the Nuffield Division of Clinical Laboratory Sciences include:
- Deputising for the Senior Administrator on a wide range of financial, HR and related Departmental activities
- Management of all core financial services of the finance team, including purchase to pay, accounts receivables, banking, petty cash, processing of journals, expense claims, donations, trust funds and VAT compliance
- Management of financial and contractual requirements of external funding awarded to researchers in NDCLS
- Preparation of the department's budgeting, forecasting and planning activity
I am also a Harassment Advisor for RDM, offering confidential support whenever it is required and a trained Mental Health First Aider, so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you ever want to talk. I am a Stonewall ally and work closely with colleagues in RDM to embed the principles of equality and diversity within policy, practice and culture.
I have worked for the University since 2009 in both the central Finance Division and other departments within the Medical Sciences Division.
I joined RDM in May 2016 having previously worked at the National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit, within the Nuffield Department of Population Health for 3 years. I am an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and completed my Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management in 2017.