Cookies on this website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you click 'Accept all cookies' we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and you won't see this message again. If you click 'Reject all non-essential cookies' only necessary cookies providing core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility will be enabled. Click 'Find out more' for information on how to change your cookie settings.

All staff travelling require insurance and must complete an application form before travelling.

Many staff and students travel and work overseas in the course of University business. Most of this work is no more risky than the equivalent activity in the UK and takes place in countries that are considered safe for travellers. Increasingly though, work takes place in countries or parts of countries where the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advises against travel. Please visit the University travel page and Foreign Office advice page.

For information on travelling abroad please use the links below:

British Nationals travelling abroad

Do I need a visa?

Fly America Act Waiver Form

Foreign travel advice

Overseas Travel Risk Assessment Form

Travel Insurance application form

Travel Insurance Certificate of Employers Liability

Travel Insurance Confirmation and Summary of Cover

University Risk Assessment Policy

For more information, or to have any queries answered, please visit the University's Travel Insurance page by clicking here.