Get support with Fellowships and Internal Funding applications
Email the RDM Research Strategy and Funding team on email@example.com with any questions.
- Dr Sarah Gooding (MRC MHU, MRC WIMM, NDCLS) CRUK Clinician Scientist Fellowship. Title: Exploiting recurrent chromosome copy number alteration (CNA)-driven defects in the treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Professor Ross Chapman (MRC MHU, MRC WIMM, NDCLS) CRUK Senior Research Fellowship. Title: Mechanisms underpinning distinct manifestations of Homologous Recombination deficiency in cancer
- Dr Ewa Gogola (MRC MHU, MRC WIMM, NDCLS) Wellcome Early-Career Award. Title: DNA damage-induced hepatocyte polyploidisation – how it happens and what are its consequences?
- Dr Bing Tseu (MRC MHU, MRC WIMM, NDCLS) MRC Clinical Research Training Fellowship. Title: Graft versus Leukaemia (GvL): Identification & characterisation of GVL antigens and cognate T cell responses in Acute Myeloid Leukaemia
- Dr Naveed Akbar (CVM) BHF Intermediate Basic Science Research Fellowship Title: Harnessing endothelial cell extracellular vesicles in acute myocardial infarction
- Associate Professor Svetlana Reilly (CVM) BHF Senior Basic Science Research Fellowship Title: Molecular mechanisms of aberrant calcitonin receptor localisation in human atrial fibroblasts in persistent atrial fibrillation
- Associate Professor Oliver Rider (CVM) BHF Senior Clinical Research Fellowship to investigate the relationship between cardiac substrate metabolism, cardiac energetics and cardiac function in multiple diseases with a focus on cardiometabolic heart disease and heart failure
- Dr Nicolas Crump (MRC MHU, MRC WIMM, NDCLS) KKLF Intermediate Research Fellowship Title: Probing the role of novel enhancer usage in acquired drug resistance